Honey Hill Organic Farm
Thank you for your interest, but we do not currently have any job opportunities at Honey Hill Organic Farm.
4 Essential Elements to working at the farm
- Positive attitude
- Careful attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly
- Good and clear communication skills
The work on our farm is difficult and demanding. We work in all kinds of weather so protection and proper clothing and footwear is a must. We try to have fun while we work, and we enjoy growing delicious food to feed families in the area. Our farm grows produce for our CSA members, 2 farmer's markets, and several grocery stores in the area.
We are not currently hiring. Please check back in the future.
Work Duties include:
- Harvest, wash, and pack produce (50%)
- Weed and hoe (25%)
- Sow seeds and transplant vegetables (15%)
- Install and disassemble irrigation systems, lay mulch, train and trellis plants, perform other tasks as needed (10%)
- The work is diverse and changes from day to day and season to season.